Its just as important to have a kiss my lingerie comfortable bra for every day as it is to have a special occasion sexy bra. While I cant change myundergarments 10 times a day to fit my different moods or activity levels, itis nice to have a variety to choose from so that I can comfortably combat theday ahead. So whether youre looking for something cozy to wear at the officeor something sleek to fit under a strapless dress, Ive got you covered with mylist of nine essential undergarments.
I am an undergarment fanatic; in fact, its a running jokethat I have so much underwear I dont need to do laundry for a year. The reasonI love bras and panties much is because they set the tone for my outfit. WhenIm staying in on Sunday, I dont match my undergarments and my outfit is morecasual, but when I go out for dinner, my undergarments are put together and myoutfit is more pristine. While this may not be the case for everyone, I dothink having the right undergarments is necessary for a good outfit.
If you are due for a new bra or just love lingerie like me,scroll down to see my nine favorite undergarments that you should have in your underwear drawer, too.
1. The Comfortable T-Shirt BraI personally prefer a t-shirt bra withunderwire, but depending on your breast size or whether you want more of a liftor not, wire is up to you. Just make sure to find one that is both comfortable and discreet — you don't want to be able to see it under your little white tee.
2. The Barely There ThongThere are some clothes that are so tight they even show thong lines. Instead of going commando, try a micro fiber thong in a nudetone.
3. The Strapless/Convertible BraOnce you find a strapless bra that you don't have to tug on all night, stick with it, because finding a good strapless bra is like finding a needle in a hay stack.
4. The Cheeky PantyThe cheeky panty is more comfortable than athong, and more sexy than a boy short. It is the "just right" panty for your everyday needs.
5. The Sexy BraThe black lace bra is the lingerie equivalent to the little black dress. Every woman should have one because you never know when you might have a sexy date, and it's always good to be prepared.
6. The Sports BraWhether you work out daily or just hike on occasion, it's always smart to have a heavy duty sports bra. Also, seeing a sports bra in your underwear drawer is a great reminder to get moving!
7. The Push Up BraA girl can use some lift every now and again, so make sure you have an amazing push up bra on hand. If you are looking for a lot of cleavage, try a silicone padded bra, or if you want more subtle lift, try a demi cup bra with underwire.
8. The Tried-And-True ThongThis is that thong that you own 25 pairs of; it is lightweight and comfortable and it doesn't feel like butt floss. This is your everyday go-to, and more likely than not, it is some version of the Hanky Panky lace thong.
9. The Comfortable ComboI kiss my lingerielike to think of this as your Sunday lounging lingerie. It's either your matching Calvin Klein's or your wireless bra and favorite boyshorts. Whatever the combo, make sure you have lingerie to do some serious lounging in.